Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toughening It Out

Another ride this morning, and this one was a pain in the ass.

We started late, I got a serious neck ache, I was winded, I was out of sorts.........

We started late because of me. I had gotten a call from someone in Harbour View last night who told me it was raining pretty heavily with lightening and thunder. After the soaking yesterday I wasnt looking forward to getting wet again, so I didnt set my alarm. Good thing Antoinette was awakened by her Aunt who wanted to know where we were as she had already started walking. We quickly got up, got on our sweats and went out the door grabbing a couple fruits as left.

The going was tough and my ass was still hurting from yesterday and I got winded pretty easily on the way back in for some reason. It was torture but I stuck it out. When I passed Antoinette on the road she commented that she always could tell when it was me riding up behind her as everybody whizzed by while "I pokied on by". I couldnt care less, nearly everybody out there is faster than me, nearly everyone out there been riding much longer than me also. As long as I get over an hour of aerobic workout, push myself hard and do the work, I know I will improve.

Walking tomorrow evening


-------------------------------
January 23, 2010

Miles Today - 11.7

Miles Ridden MTD - 63.1

Target for Month - 75

Miles Needed for Target - 11.9

No comments:

Post a Comment