Monday, March 15, 2010

Mileage already going well this year


I got my bike in late 2009 and started riding, not as much as I would like to but at least I was getting some exercise.

On January 2010 I decided that I really needed to take this lifestyle change seriously and really ride more consistently if I wanted to hit 200lbs by December. There was no way a half ass attempt was going to get me there, so I have been out more, I can still get out more and will.


Total miles for 2009 - 51. 03 miles
Total Miles for 2010 - 177.20 miles (YTD)


In January 2010 I rode more miles in one month than I did the entire 3 or so months in 09. It helps that I am already down 10lbs just from eating better and the doing more, but can you imagine the strides I could make with consistency ??

October is the date for the Kingston to Negril 142 miles bicycle trek and I am still working my way to taking part in it, it is a goal that I have set for myself and want to see just how much of that journey I can complete.

Stay tuned for more updates on my consistency.....

No comments:

Post a Comment