Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick 5 Miles this Morning

Quick dash to Golden Spring and back.

Well it was quick because I was on the road for an hour, but it wasnt quick going to Golden Spring as I was riding it for the first time. The undulating road made for an interesting ride as I had spots of overexertion followed by relief and I didnt get too winded making it to Golden Spring, I did work up a great sweat though.

It flashed through my mind briefly to go another half mile or so up towards Stony Hill, but one look at that hill dissuaded me until I get fitter. So the routine now will be Palisadoes on a Saturday and Golden Spring/Stony Hill on a Wednesday.


--------------------------------
February 2010

Miles Ridden Today - 5
Miles Walked MTD - 5

Miles Ridden MTD - 32

Target for February - 60-75 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment