Saturday, April 10, 2010

35 Miles last week was no fluke


35 miles again this morning.

Starting early helps and it looks like I might have to get up even earlier to get my miles in before it gets too hot. 5:30am this morning was a brighter than it was last week and I know that in another 2-4 weeks it will start lighting up by 5:15am.

On Saturday last week it took me a little over 3 1/2 hours to do the ride, this morning the time was down to 3 hours, which meant that my average speed over the 35 miles was about 12 miles per hour. I have a few 5 minute stops in there so I might actually be going faster.

On Wednesday I will be trying to get out again for hopefully a 25 miles run in the hope that I will be able to ride consistently twice per week.

--------------------------------
April 10, 2010

Miles Ridden Today - 35.0

Miles Ridden MTD - 81.7

Target for March - 150 miles

Needed for target - 68.3

No comments:

Post a Comment