Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheat Weekend - No Riding !

I knew it would happen eventually, a weekend where I wouldnt get out to ride and I would feel guilty over it, and it happened this weekend.

The weekday walking/running sessions were good and apart from Friday where my energy and enthusiasm level just plummeted, we got in some serious work. Antoinette joined us on Friday and did well until her knees started aching and she basically crawled the last lap. I had no energy and my back was killing me, so after 7 or 8 laps I just stopped.

On Saturday morning I took T all the way to Ewarton to look at a house and then went off to help a friend move house. We didnt finish that until about 8pm and didnt hit bed until about midnight. That was more than enough to scuttle Sunday morning ride. I knew I would feel guilty but I also knew that life will sometime interfere and keep me from riding occasionally.

This evening its walking again, have to make up for strolling most of Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment