Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheat Weekend extended to Cheat WeakendS !

Not really !

I havent been on the bicycle all month and not been to the field in about 2 weeks. On my last run I picked up a serious blister, big enough to cause serious pain, stripping away of flesh, etc. I was limping for a couple days afterwards.

I needed to make a couple adjustments to ensure that my feet are comfortable in my shoe, so i stopped off and got a couple of Dr. Scholls Double Air Pillows, one set for my work shoes and another for my sneakers. I have a brand new pair but they fit much too close for my comfort so I might sell em to a friend and get another pair.

This morning my feet felt much better so we went off walking. I could have gone riding but with the kids in tow (Antoinette's niece and nephew) we figured that it might be easier for them walking around a field instead of along a road. If they got tired they could sit and wait, on the road they would have to walk all the way back to the car. My ankles ached a lot when I jogged, so it was mostly brisk walking (12 laps in all).

Next week it's back to walking/running on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and riding on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment