Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let's Get It On

Andre was here today and we made plans to hit the road tomorrow morning. I havent done anything too strenuous in 4 or 5 months and Andre probably hasnt done any in years, so the plan is to hit the road and start walking.

We need to establish a routine of hitting the road in the mornings and just walking and have fun doing it. We have an opportunity of making significant lifestyle changes and now that we are living close to each other we can motivate each other. Later on the weekend I will be out at Palisadoes on my bike. Nice and easy will be my mantra as I try to assess just how far behind I have fallen.

Walking during the weekdays and cycling on the weekend with rest days in between.

As I am writing this it has started raining pretty heavily, I am hoping that this doesnt affect our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment