Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where's My Baby ?




There she is, all alone in the washroom keeping company with a bag of Pedigree dog food and various containers - clothes basket, a mop, etc.

The past 4-6 weeks have been disasterous. We have had a couple weeks of rain, hard enough for us here in Jamaica to have some serious flood damages and loss of life. It all started one day after Andre and I started our walking so we got approximately 1 day in before the fun and games began. We are still having regular rain during the week but if I wait until the rain stop then I will never start back, so I am taking my baby out today, clean her up with a damp cloth, check her chains and brakes, pump up her tyres and go riding again.

I am not yet back up to 240lbs and I want to avoid that as much as possible. I have settled into work and am doing well so far, and a lot of the issues that have been distracting me are being dealt with.

As usual I will post my ramblings here for all to see (anyone here?)

Hope I can do Airport to Port Royal and back without getting a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment