Thursday, October 1, 2009

My New Bicycle is here



It's here, I just picked it up and I am so excited.

It's about time, my break from bicycling was just too long. I stopped back in the first week of June and had every intention of starting back quickly. I can blame it on my moving house, taking a while to properly settle in, getting Evan to buy it and arrange shipping, etc. Fact is I was busy with all the above plus some serious work that piled up on me. But I was determined to not give up on my quest to get fit and to generally lead a better lifestyle.

I am taking it in to a bicycle shop tomorrow to get it put together and adjusted for my height and on Saturday morning at 4AM I will be driving out to meet up with Wayne to test ride this baby. The longest I had ridden before was 7.5 miles. I dont know how I will do Saturday morning as I have done very little exercising since June and will probably get winded very early. The wheels on this bike is much larger than on my previous bike, so I should get more distance with the same effort.

So here I am again - off on an quest (after an interruption) to get my body weight down from 250lbs to 190 lbs.

Wish me luck, give me your support, encourage me and let us see how much I lose by December 1, 2009


-----------------------
October 1, 2009

Mileage Clock = 0

No comments:

Post a Comment